First off, thanks to Robert King for giving me a life-changing book. I read it to my kids last night and I’ll share it with as many people as I can. Hilarious, man! In fact, my wife has been bugging me to read more so this gift couldn’t have come at a more perfect time.
43 people shot the Argentina and it was so great to see so many people trying a new game. Thanks to everyone who shot it. The more attendance we get, the closer we’ll get to the NSCA wanting to adopt it into their rulebook. Exciting times!
Another great lunch too! Diana and Dana delivered a great meal for this event. BBQ Chicken and Pork Loin, mashed potatoes, corn, dessert, and drinks. Thanks, ladies.
Lastly, the king of Argentina and master photographer, Jim Bloomfield came out and took some pics in the morning. Check out below for a link!
|HOA||Curtis Lessel||Nicolas Berry|
|RU||Nicolas Berry||Robert King|
|3rd||Cameron Bayne||Richard Takasago|
|M1||Josey Martin||Randy Kear|
|AA1||Robert King||Reed Prosser|
|A1||Grey Gallo||Philip Escalette|
|B1||Michael Sedlachek||Dave Murray|
|C1||Adam Gelbart||Kevin Miles|
|D1||Kevin Gibson||Kevin Gibson|
|E1||Steve Smith||William Stevenson|
FUN FACTS AND STATISTICS
- More than 50% of the main event shooters also shot the Argentina.
- Station 10 was our toughest station for the Main.
- Station 5 was our toughest station for the Argentina.
- Easiest station for the main was 4. Clubhouse pairs!
- Easiest station for the Argentina was 11.
- $402 will be paid to the NSCA.
- $201 will be paid to the CSCA.
- $2225.00 will be made in total payouts.
- Some shooters find flowers to be calming after a tough station.
- 2 New Shooters joined the NSCA yesterday. Wendy Newton and Dave Kear. Welcome guys!
- Kevin Gibson, you’re a beast in Argentina. D-Class and shot 40×50. Nice!
Jim Bloomfield has done it again. A short photo album of morning shooters on the main event. And if you liked the Argentina event, well you can thank Jim. He’s the man who brought it to life. Thanks for everything you do, JB.
Thanks to everyone that attended. Happy Easter and we hope to see you for the Night Shoot this coming Friday, April 21st! Don’t miss it. We’re raffling a case of shells, eating hot dogs and having a blast. See you there!