Big Bonanza Blast
November 5, 2017 @ 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 7:00am on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
100-Target Sporting Clays
Shoot one flight: $47 or $40 club member.
Shoot both flights: $91 or $77 club member.
Under 17 years: $38 for each flight.
First Flight = 8 AM.
Second Flight = Anytime after 11:30 AM. Must have scoresheets in by 4 PM. Go ahead and sleep-in. It’s your weekend!
Lunch is Served: After the 1st flight ends and before the 2nd flight starts at 11:30. If you want to show up late for the 2nd flight, you run the risk of not getting lunch.
Please be punctual: Try and show up no later than 7:30 AM for the first flight registration.
Payment Method: Cash or Check ONLY.
STUFF TO KNOW!
- Pacific Sporting Arms is sponsoring this event and they donate a Beretta A400 every 6 months to be raffled to the participants of this event.
When you buy your next shotgun, go see them first!
- Redlands Shooting Park hosts the “Big Bonanza Down South” every month on the 2nd Saturday. There you can win an A300 every 6 months courtesy of Pacific Sporting Arms. Also, if you’re a member at Redlands, you’re a member at Moore N’ Moore and vice versa, for these events.
- For the main event, preview targets are not allowed (to keep the cost down) unless you’re using a Preview Target Card available at registration for $15.00.
- This event is not an NSCA competition and is purely for the fun of it. Also, it’s for shooters to enjoy a great event at a great price. So have fun and keep it fun for everyone around you.
- Tip the ladies who are serving the lunch. It’s good Karma for your score.
- The drawing will take place after the 2nd flight is completed.
- You must be present to win the shotgun.
- Winner of the shotgun will receive a voucher which you can use to redeem your brand new Beretta A400 12ga. shotgun at Pacific Sporting Arms.
- Winner will also be responsible for taxes and DROS fees associated with this shotgun.
Lunch will be included in this event and you won’t want to miss it. Artisan hot dogs by Dana and Diana. Whether you like spicy or regular, Kraut or Chili, they have it for you. And to top it off, homemade chocolate chip cookies and a surprise dessert that suits the time of the year.