THE BLIND SQUIRREL
CHECK IT OUT! A brand new game you can play at every Big Bonanza Blast! You don’t need to be good, just lucky. Here’s how it works…
Our computer chooses a random number between 20 and 100. If your score matches that number you’ll win all the pot money! If nobody hits the number, the money carries over to the next Big Bonanza Blast!
Last pot was…
Public Entry $49
Shoot both flights for only $95
Member Entry $40
Members shoot both flights for only $77
Under 17 years of age.
Extra Birds 24¢ each.
WE NOW INCLUDE 4% EXTRA FOR BROKEN BIRDS. Includes preview targets, misfires, and bad pulls. Your squad will settle up for these targets at the end of the event.
Registration for 1st Flight opens at 7 AM. You can register for 2nd Flight whenever you like.
1st Flight 8 AM
2nd Flight 11:30 AM
Gun Drawing After 2nd Flight
GUN DRAWING - JUNE
- The drawing will take place after the 2nd flight is completed.
- You must be present to win the shotgun.
- Winner of the shotgun will receive a voucher which you can use to redeem your brand new Beretta A400 12ga. shotgun at Pacific Sporting Arms.
- Winner will also be responsible for taxes and DROS fees associated with this shotgun.
Lunch will be included in this event and you won’t want to miss it. Artisan hot dogs by Dana and Diana. Whether you like spicy or regular, Kraut or Chili, they have it for you. And to top it off, homemade chocolate chip cookies and a surprise dessert that suits the time of the year.
When is lunch served?
We will be serving lunch as soon as the 1st flight of the event is completed. 2nd Flight shooters need to eat lunch before they begin shooting. Lunch will only be served for a short time after 11:30. If you show up later than 11:30 for your flight, you run the risk of missing lunch.
- Pacific Sporting Arms is sponsoring this event and they donate a Beretta A400 every 6 months to be raffled to the participants of this event. When you buy your next shotgun, go see them first!
- Redlands Shooting Park hosts the “Big Bonanza Down South” every month on the 2nd Saturday. There you can win an A300 every 6 months courtesy of Pacific Sporting Arms. Also, if you’re a member at Redlands, you’re a member at Moore N’ Moore and vice versa, for these events.
- For the main event, preview targets are not allowed (to keep the cost down) unless you’re using a Preview Target Card available at registration for $20.00.
- This event is not an NSCA competition and is purely for the fun of it. Also, it’s for shooters to enjoy a great event at a great price. So have fun and keep it fun for everyone around you.
- Tip the ladies who are serving the lunch. It’s good Karma for your score.